Will mesmer ever be nerfed? Or will the class continue to be anet's favorite child?

Girth.9731

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Rizigmar.2681 said:L2P, Mesmer is not OP and doesn't need to be nerfed. It takes many skill to be good with it. Especially Condition mirage, if you die to that it just means you got outplayed by a superior player. :astonished:

No, Mesmer is OP. Keep living in denial.

I think he's mocking Incissor

Then you gotta drop a /s lmao

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Rizigmar.2681 said:L2P, Mesmer is not OP and doesn't need to be nerfed. It takes many skill to be good with it. Especially Condition mirage, if you die to that it just means you got outplayed by a superior player. :astonished:

No, Mesmer is OP. Keep living in denial.

I think he's mocking Incissor

Me mirage. Me very good skill. Face hurt when playing for 2 lobg. Mirage require many skill 2 play, must be absolute god skill 2 be in high level top 250, is Y u not see many mirages in top level becuz it need skill to PLAY WELL!. Y u Gtta cyber bully me class bcuz u not skiled enouf? L2P Peasants! Look at SLB and Holo they're out of line and need 2 be toned down! Also nerf guardian too retaliation and one shot 2 strong!

Well I mean when these same people are complaining about power mirage it's hard to take anything they say as anything but L2P. That's not the same as saying condi mirage is balanced, it's too oppressive in it's condition application and torment/confusion interaction is too strong but when the same people complain about power mirage and things like sword autos it's a clear sign they're not worth listening to.

I'll repeat myself here but same threads same answers.The gold child is the only profession on game that has been smiter's booned (EM).

The fault that mirage is over performing is solely on the non-mesmer community.Confusion is op - Confusion got double nerfVigor is op - Vigor got guttedEM is op - EM got smiter's boonedTorch 4 is op - torch got nerfedBF is op - BF got nerfedJaunt is op - jaunt got nerfedPortal is op - portal got trashed

All these, including some other power mesmer cries, surprise surprise, affected more power than condi.

To sum it up: want to cry - cry about how you and other thread spammers are clueless.

Just played vs another wonderful condi spam and hide, dodge, evade all damge for 2 minutes, spam the screen with clutter, Mesmer. As a necro i wish i could hide, dodge , evade, and be invulnerable for 2-3 minutes while spamming non stop conditions and copies of myself. But then again im not a noob looking to claim to be good.

Well it's official mesmer is the favorite of anet and it's really been annoying moreso in the last few months with more Mirages and Chronos popping up like scourges at PoF start. No skill needed but high reward.

I know pvp is non competitive and has no chance of being that since season 5 or maybe pre HoT. If i don't see big changes to mesmer then I'm dropping my gw1 and gw2 hat off for Anthem the game that just came out. I'll wait for gw1 remastered 4k or Guild Wars 3 if it's that hard to make a class not be able to 1v4 people just by spam and hiding.

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:I'll repeat myself here but same threads same answers.The gold child is the only profession on game that has been smiter's booned (EM).

The fault that mirage is over performing is solely on the non-mesmer community.Confusion is op - Confusion got double nerfVigor is op - Vigor got guttedEM is op - EM got smiter's boonedTorch 4 is op - torch got nerfedBF is op - BF got nerfedJaunt is op - jaunt got nerfedPortal is op - portal got trashed

All these, including some other power mesmer cries, surprise surprise, affected more power than condi.

To sum it up: want to cry - cry about how you and other thread spammers are clueless.

Yeah all these non-mesmer players need to s tfu and git gud, especially when they're lossing to the most nerfed class in all of GW2. Smh I swear these people are bullying our class because they don't like getting destroyed in style, on top of skillful gameplay. KEEP CRYING SCRUBS.

@incisorr.9502 said:how many mesmers won the monthly AT?

what about last month? 0 againand before that? 0

delusions run strong

Ikr? If they weren't so weak maybe they would have won one by now. Needs big buffs, hopefully this coming Tuesday :bleep_bloop: You can say we might have to 'Maim the Disillusioned' before that can happen with all this crying.

@Rizigmar.2681 said:

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:I'll repeat myself here but same threads same answers.The gold child is the
only
profession on game that has been smiter's booned (EM).

Yeah all these non-mesmer players need to s tfu and git gud, especially when they're lossing to the most nerfed class in all of GW2. Smh I swear these people are bullying our class because they don't like getting destroyed in style, on top of skillful gameplay. KEEP CRYING SCRUBS.

You lost a golden opportunity to stay quiet.L2Read.

@Rizigmar.2681 said:

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:I'll repeat myself here but same threads same answers.The gold child is the
only

We were talking about mesmer not thief. If you have played the game form the beta, you know thief has been nerfed more then mesmer.

@Rizigmar.2681 said:

only

Master level trolling right there.

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:I'll repeat myself here but same threads same answers.The gold child is the only profession on game that has been smiter's booned (EM).

To sum up:

All things that were stupidly OP are now less stupidly OP. You think your class is in the gutter despite being very potent.

Power mesmer could use some slight buffing, but condi mirage needs to be swatted.

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:

@"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:I'll repeat myself here but same threads same answers.The gold child is the
only

We were talking about mesmer not thief. If you have played the game form the beta, you know thief has been nerfed more then mesmer.

Not after our beloved portal nerf, Mr. six years meta. I'm talking about mesmer, as you can clearly see I typed style and skillful gameplay. Thief doesn't have style, he's the edgy goth kid in black sitting in the corner with their necro girlfriend. Don't get me started on -"SKILLFUL" gameplay.

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

only

You lost a golden opportunity to stay quiet.L2Read.

Go play warrior, or Slb. http://www.ragefaces.memesoftware.com/faces/large/happy-grin-l.png

@"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:I'll repeat myself here but same threads same answers.The gold child is the
only

To sum up:

All things that were stupidly OP are now less stupidly OP. You think your class is in the gutter despite being very potent.

Power mesmer could use some slight buffing, but condi mirage needs to be swatted.

No, to sum up:All these changes (except torch which was not an issue to begin with and confusion) affected more power and barely hit condi.What needs to be toned down is condi application, not defense like the how so "knowledge community" says, otherwise power mirage would be an issue.But keep diverting ANet from the real issue with your so "knowledgeable" cries.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:I know pvp is non competitive and has no chance of being that since season 5 or maybe pre HoT. If i don't see big changes to mesmer then I'm dropping my gw1 and gw2 hat off for Anthem the game that just came out.Yeah lets all quit GW2 and go to Anthem with
amazing
competetive PvP.

Might not be about the PvP...I used to play this game in team queue for like 5 or more hours a day and spend $50 a week but since they removed it, I stopped spending money on this game and saved for a PS4 and do nothing but assassins creed odyssey, STEEP, Blackout or Dragonball Fighter Z, all those games now have my weekly spendings on them and Im actually going to get Anthem too or the new Red dead 2.

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:

only

The biggest nerf to thief was the removal of Ricochet...It was fun

Archived