Revenant Dagger

ParanoidKami.2867

Interesting. You got any screen of datamined utility skills that got removed at release?> @"Raknar.4735" said:

I remember there being dagger skills for an off-hand dagger, back before HoT when the Revenant skills where datamined. That could be the reason for the artist using a dagger.

Link to the datamined skills: http://i.imgur.com/SjX7u2A.pngInteresting. You got any screen of datamined utility skills that got removed at release?

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:Interesting. You got any screen of datamined utility skills that got removed at release?> @"Raknar.4735" said:

I remember there being dagger skills for an off-hand dagger, back before HoT when the Revenant skills where datamined. That could be the reason for the artist using a dagger.

Link to the datamined skills:
Interesting. You got any screen of datamined utility skills that got removed at release?

i'm sorry, but i don't remember any more skills that where removed / not released.

Yeah, I too think that Revenant feels somewhat lacking in weapon choice since release. They scrapped the Dagger idea because of the time but I'd be happy to see if in future we could actually get the main/off-hand sword.

Anyway, as for the Herald I feel like Shield is a ery bad choice in terms of game mechanics as it provides you with defensive abilites.

I see Herald with Warhorn to be an actual herald; Debuffs, buffs and a lot of utility coming from it. I think this would be a perfect both thematically and mechanically - Glint as a prophet; you basically blow the horn and stuff so others can hear you.I really don't think that this will ever happen, but if I could do anything about the Shield on Herald, I'd swap it with the warhorn and give the shield to Core Revenant.

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:Next spec is probably going to be spellcaster focused. We already have roaming, dueling, support, and in power or condi. Said it in another thread but a greatsword with channeling, resto heal, and communing utilities would probably be best. Well, for GW1 players.

I doubt the next spec is coing to be a spellcaster. A bruiser / selfish build makes the most sense, since we already have 2 supportive elite-speccs. Herald is boonshare, Renegade is offensive condi support with alacrity (Even tough it feels like Renegade is just a better support overall).

Archived