[PvE][HoD][NA/SEA] Charter Vanguard

Mokuren.4069

[PvE][HoD][NA/SEA] Charter Vanguard

Forged in 2004, just before the launch of Guild Wars 1, the Charter Vanguard has had a long storied history. First as a primarily RP guild, then as a mostly PvE/community guild. Several of our members have been around for over a decade, and have been through thick and thin together. You can find more information about us on Discord and apply to join the guild in our welcome channel.

CV is situated on the Henge of Denravi (NA) server. We’re mainly PvE focused with a friendly and helpful community. We do everything with a casual, never-leave-a-brother-behind attitude, which is especially helpful if you’re a newcomer to the game and need guidance. We’ll be glad to show you around. That said, we also have experienced, more hardcore players in the guild who’ll happily plunge into t4 fractals or new raid wings together. Our members often do fractals together or help each other out with map events. We run Guild Missions every Saturday evening, 11pm Singapore time. We run Strikes five times a week and raids on Friday evenings. Once a week we group up to play WvW together.

CV’s home is the Lost Precipice guildhall, which we have fully upgraded. A lot of effort has been put into decorating it and there are several jumping puzzles scattered through the hall. Our members are from all over the world with the largest groups being from Singapore/Malaysia, as well as North America/Canada. Our membership base has been hovering between 200-300 members since the beginning of GW2, but you’ll find our community more family-like than large-guild-type.

If you’re interested in joining, please visit our Discord or contact any of the people listed below:

PvE officer: Moa Lith.8140
Raid officer: Iziero.3924
Strike officers: Moon Ryu.7153, Fenriz.4375, Nyx.1932
WvW officer: Bgsggk.2379

Leader: Talia.7412

See you ingame!

Edited by Mokuren.4069

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So... I've been looking for a good guild for a while, and am starting to lose hope. See, my main problem (and this applies to other games too) is that the job I currently have has me on night shifts, which tend to let out at around 9:00-10:00 EST. That leaves me unavailable for a lot of stuff, especially when it comes to guilds who only do their missions and other activities once a week. I'm curious what your weekly schedule is, if it would be permissible to see it.

Yeah, we have missions at 11am, and 9pm Saturdays, 10pm and 2:30am raid on the same day. 9am raid on Tuesdays, 11am role play on Wednesdays, 10:30am PoF bounty on Thursdays, 9am raid on Fridays. Rinse, repeat. All in EST timezone. The rest of the time we have groups randomly forming for whatever.

@Aerion Hemmelk.5192 said:Good night, i came back recently to the game and im looking for a nice PvE Guild. However, my time playing the game is limited, since im in the process of finishing my Master's and im currently studying alot of other things. Hope is not an issue ;)

We have several students in the guild going through what you're going through. We aren't fixated on the level of activity, we only ask to be informed if the member will be away for more than 3months. If at some point a member is removed for being inactive for more than 3months, we try to send a mail so he has the ability to come back into the guild if he so chooses.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there. We are on Henge of Denravi, which is a NA server. As per the Wiki, "Region: This indicates the location of the data center that stores your account information; it has nothing directly to do with your geographical location. Players from one region cannot enter the same maps as those from any other, e.g. those with NA home worlds cannot play with those based on EU ones."

In other words, I believe you could join, but you won't be able to be in the same map instances as the rest of the guild, since all our members are currently in NA (we do have members from Europe, however, but they are also in NA servers)

• 2 weeks later...