Crafting my first Legendary weapon

bbop.9706

Hi all,

I'm a relatively new player who has focussed mainly on pvp and open world content so far.

I'm planning on crafting Nevermore and am working on mastery points to unlock the Legenday crafting tiers.

Could any kind souls help me out with a list of other required prerequisites i need before i embark on this long adventure?

I have yet to do map completion but i am guessing i will need to do that as well... im at 40% rn...

I have not managed to find a comprehensive guide so i am hoping some experienced players could help me out or at least point me in the right direction.

Many thanks!

I found the wiki page very helpful with what I needed for crafting Nevermore.

You'll only need to do map completion in HoT maps for the Gift of Maguuma.

A few suggestions from my experience:

The amalgamated gemstones and mystic coins took a while for me to get. So try and do the HoT meta events in each map. Verdant brink and Auric basin are quick so you should be doing those daily as you'll need 250 gemstones. Then make sure you log in every day to get your mystic coins as you'll also need 250 of these. You can buy both of these on the TP but are expensive.

Mystic clovers are also worth working on as you go. I got most of mine from doing wvw reward tracks. I'm sure pvp has similar rewards. I'd try avoid crafting them.

Do your spiritwood plank crafting daily! You'll need a lot of these.

Then just enjoy playing the game! It'll come eventually!

@Towatha.4671 said:The amalgamated gemstones and mystic coins took a while for me to get. So try and do the HoT meta events in each map. Verdant brink and Auric basin are quick so you should be doing those daily as you'll need 250 gemstones. Then make sure you log in every day to get your mystic coins as you'll also need 250 of these. You can buy both of these on the TP but are expensive.

gw2efficiency suggest to buy Flax Blossom and convert them. Overall it looks you can save 100g instead of buying the stones.

Currently i'm building Astralaria. Did the collections, now i have to do the rest.

@"bbop.9706" said:Hi all,

I'm a relatively new player who has focussed mainly on pvp and open world content so far.

I'm planning on crafting Nevermore and am working on mastery points to unlock the Legenday crafting tiers.

Could any kind souls help me out with a list of other required prerequisites i need before i embark on this long adventure?

I have yet to do map completion but i am guessing i will need to do that as well... im at 40% rn...

I have not managed to find a comprehensive guide so i am hoping some experienced players could help me out or at least point me in the right direction.

Many thanks!

A basic list of requirements for crafting Nevermore:

• Legendary crafting Mastery (19 Core Tyria Mastery Points)
  • Artificer at 500
  • Gliding, Itzel Lore, Exalted Lore and Nuhoch Lore all maxed (112 Heart of Thorns Mastery points)
  • 100% Map completion for the 4 Heart of Thorns maps (Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths and Dragon Stand.).

Items Scholar Mossi will need that will need to be farmed (among other things of which can be purchased, so I wont list here);

• 1,000 Bandit Crests
  • 400 Geodes
  • 100 Obsidian shards (or the Karma to buy said shards)

Here is an itemized material list that you'll need for the actual crafting.Each Wiki page for each pre-cursor stage will help you along the collections (Here, here, here, and here.)

Good luck.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"bbop.9706" said:Hi all,

Many thanks!

A basic list of requirements for crafting Nevermore:
  • Legendary crafting Mastery (19 Core Tyria Mastery Points)
  • Artificer at 500
  • Gliding, Itzel Lore, Exalted Lore and Nuhoch Lore all maxed (112 Heart of Thorns Mastery points)
  • 100% Map completion for the
    4 Heart of Thorns maps
    (Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths and Dragon Stand.).

Items Scholar Mossi will need that will need to be farmed (among other things of which can be purchased, so I wont list here);
  • 1,000 Bandit Crests
  • 400 Geodes
  • 100 Obsidian shards (or the Karma to buy said shards)

is an itemized material list that you'll need for the actual crafting.Each Wiki page for each pre-cursor stage will help you along the collections (
, and
.)

Good luck.

Thank you my friend! <3

Archived