[Suggestions]add reset red green pure ,masteries npc

mula.7426

@"mula.7426" said:[suggestions]add reset red green pure ,masteries npc,most of us have not enough points

As the others noted above, there are (way more than) enough mastery points available in-game to fully open everything. All those folks you see in-game with "275" by their names have done so for all three sets (except the raid track, which requires (and gives) eight more for 283).

Hunt through the achievements tab of the Hero panel for achievement categories which have a red/green/purple mastery symbols by them - these are categories that contain at least one incomplete (or not-started) achievement that grants a mastery point - then go for it.

The requested feature is highly unlikely to be included precisely because mastery points are available in more-than-sufficient quantity to unlock everything.

I think there are at least double as much mastery points per track available compared to what you need. I for example have 40 PoF MPs just laying around without any use (yet). I don't think there have to be more. Just do some achivements (some of them are fun and very interesting!) listed in your achivement tab with the MP-Icon beside them.

Many of the mastery points are difficult for me, especially the silver and gold adventure ones. I'm just no good at those things. Also, some maps are dead now, making achievements like the Great Wurm hard to do.

I would pay to be able to reset my mastery points, because sometimes after I've started a track, perhaps years later, I've found I don't care about it and wish I could put my points into a different one. Please, for us klutzes and people with shaky hands, let us re-roll our mastery points for a small in-game cost, like you can easily do in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.

Archived