Looking for a new home in the Medium Pop Servers (500 gem transfer)

EremiteAngel.9765

Anyone knows if any of these Medium Pop servers have decent sized guilds of 15+ that raids frequently during the OCX and SEA timezones?Don't have to be strong guilds.But preferably frequently active during the OCX + SEA timezones.

Devona RestIsle of JanthirSanctum of RallEredon TerraceCrystal DesertDark HavenSorrow FurnaceBorlis PassEhmry BayJade QuarryMaguuma

My 2 cents: transfer to Jade Quarry while it's still medium population. Paired with Anvil Rock right now and the all-day coverage is really nice. We'll likely be in t1/t2 for the next 2 months though so take that into consideration when choosing. Really good people and competent players on both servers though.

• 1 month later...

@"SoulSlavocracy.4902" said:My 2 cents: transfer to Jade Quarry while it's still medium population. Paired with Anvil Rock right now and the all-day coverage is really nice. We'll likely be in t1/t2 for the next 2 months though so take that into consideration when choosing. Really good people and competent players on both servers though.

I went to AR in the end to join EA which moved from KN there...and then EA hopped off again to FA after a week...The sadness!Thankfully JQ is still rather populated during OCX/SEA and there is still commanders to join...sadly BG has a lot more men.

Borlis Pass has eN for OCX/SEA, which is run by Chrono(she's Aussie), and part of the OnS family of guilds. Currently linked with TC, which as a server isn't fantastic on the fight culture, but has very solid PPT and floats between T3 and T2. If you're looking for easy blobbing down of enemies and dominating KDR, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a relatively relaxed server, it might be a good fit for you.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:I'm confused.Why is this thread allowed and in the past week when another person asked which server to transfer was deemed matchup thread and closed.

The difference is if people reported it or not.They take the reports as the basis. It is not about being right or wrong, it is about how many people report it. Basically a popular opinion moderation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived