will the warclaw require a catmander tag?

anduriell.6280

There's been rumours that it will require a commander tag of some sort, but it doesn't seem logical to me since it's unlikely to be only for commanders (what good is it if the commander is on a mount and their squad isn't?) and because commander tags aren't really tied to WvW, even the catmander tag which can't be purchased in PvE maps like the normal one. (Yes it costs 250 badges of honour, but you can get that from 3 achievement chests.)

I have to admit though I'd find it kind of funny if it did, and it might help with the people who still think the catmander tag is just a novelty and not a functional commander tag.

@phs.6089 said:what would be meaning of that?Anet needs to make another mount that will make those wvwers that don't have pof buy it, to buy skins afterwards.

It's so they can attach a gold cost to the mount without actually attaching a gold cost to the mount. 300g if you don't have any tag, 150g if you already have Commander's tag but not Catmander.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@phs.6089 said:what would be meaning of that?Anet needs to make another mount that will make those wvwers that don't have pof buy it, to buy skins afterwards.

It's so they can attach a gold cost to the mount without actually attaching a gold cost to the mount. 300g if you don't have any tag, 150g if you already have Commander's tag but not Catmander.

They can but that will cut alot of people of.

@phs.6089 said:

They can but that will cut alot of people of.

Initially. It meets their target audience though. Which isn’t WvW primary players.

Archived