Tribute for the Devs

InsaneQR.7412

Dear Anet and Forum Members

Sad that the budget cuts hit lifes of so many people.Especially sad to receive the message about Gaile, Mathew and Josh. Long living members of our community and hard working devs for years.

If it is possible: Would you mind Placing a statue for as their tribute into LA?A Frog, a barefoot, whatever may suit these three best. With all the names of all dev members that sadly had to leave us.

I'm so mad over Josh leaving, he was the only dev who tried to make this game more challenging and less monotone. Plus, SAB was his project, we were already not going to see W3 and 4 for a loooong time, with him gone now it's even more less likely to ever happen.And how in the world do you fire devs that have been with the company for 15 years +/- ... Goodness how I hate NCsoft now

Tribute suggestions:

• Josh Foreman: JP that ends before it begins, (from @Danikat.8537) rock that kills you if/when you jump on it, piece of ground that vanishes if you stand there too long
  • Mathew: a barefoot statue (from @InsaneQR.7412)
  • Gaile: a frog statue (from @InsaneQR.7412)
  • ANet Ben: Change the name of Arkk in Fractal 100/CM only to "Chill Step Coder"

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Over 100 Devs let go. Truly a tragedy. :cry:

Its a tragedy alright, they are out of a job, and we may be out of a game. What the heck is NCsoft thinking? Oh nvm i get it, if you dont have 5 million players you are expendable. Oh and you talented devs go to blizzard they are looking for developers for 4 diablo projects atm.

I fully support this..

I want to see a giant frog statue..A giant foot statue..And a giant clock statue with a massive pile of broken corpses at the base..

Edit: I know the last one is morbidI've a dark sense of humor and humor is my coping mechanism when stuff gets me down.. like these layoffs have.

Archived