Update on warclaw

Voltekka.2375

Great excuse! They can also just say it was not ready yet. Pretty gruesome they use the lay offs as an excuse. Last company I worked at fired 500 people, and I still had to get my stuff in on the deadlines, so please... Corporate culture gives 2 kittens about whether people are fired or not specially in the US where everyone is an "at will" worker anyway.

Less excuses more action please!

@"Envy.1748" said:Great excuse! They can also just say it was not ready yet. Pretty gruesome they use the lay offs as an excuse. Last company I worked at fired 500 people, and I still had to get my stuff in on the deadlines, so please... Corporate culture gives 2 kittens about whether people are fired or not specially in the US where everyone is an "at will" worker anyway.

Less excuses more action please!

Give them a break man, they just lost 100 close colleagues and friends, pretty poor choice of words, you'll get your darn update in a week...can you wait a week for a god darn mount? go PvE there's 6 right there -.-

@"Envy.1748" said:Just remember, sometimes fresh eyes are a good thing. The old guards did not do anything except for the same things that failed over and over, perhaps the new guard will rise up and come with some great ideas!

The only problem with this is that the "out with the old, in with the new" rarely applies to upper management, who are the ones actually setting the tone and direction. Ever since HoT or the failure of e-sports it has felt more and more like the marketing department determines the parameters of success and the developers and graphics talent are left to meet them at a backbreaking pace. "You have three weeks to come up with a great idea." That's not how it works.

@Cristalyan.5728 said:I know, it sounds harsh taking into account what happens now on ANet. But this is the way. A true professional will play till the last minute for the team, even knowing that at the end of the day he will say good-bye to his team.

This. It's ironic that millennials who get fired for their millennial work ethic continue with their behavior and essentially bring the business for one week to a halt because they need to find another job now. Whenever I got fired it was expected to perform the work up to the last day of contract (because guess what: I was to receive salary up to that point).

Man the future is bleak when people can't deal with a minor crisis. It's not like they're mine workers who now have to find a job in a country that closed all mines. They're freaking IT/CS people who should have already dozens of job offers lined up. (Sucks of course for the writers but no one forced them to become a writer in the first place).

@biczkowski.2961 said:This. It's ironic that millennials who get fired for their millennial work ethic continue with their behavior and essentially bring the business for one week to a halt because they need to find another job now. Whenever I got fired it was expected to perform the work up to the last day of contract (because guess what: I was to receive salary up to that point).

Man the future is bleak when people can't deal with a minor crisis. It's not like they're mine workers who now have to find a job in a country that closed all mines. They're freaking IT/CS people who should have already dozens of job offers lined up. (Sucks of course for the writers but no one forced them to become a writer in the first place.)

Awesome comment sir! It truly is sad that some MILLENNIALS don't know the first thing about hardship. It says a lot about the state of our country today. I agree, the future IS bleak when a pampered segment of society can't deal with REAL life. I'm glad my investments are doing well. Maybe these people getting laid off should have planned appropriately. Tough beans.

@Elizabeth Reed.9173 said:

@biczkowski.2961 said:This. It's ironic that millennials who get fired for their millennial work ethic continue with their behavior and essentially bring the business for one week to a halt because they need to find another job now. Whenever I got fired it was expected to perform the work up to the last day of contract (because guess what: I was to receive salary up to that point).

Man the future is bleak when people can't deal with a minor crisis. It's not like they're mine workers who now have to find a job in a country that closed all mines. They're freaking IT/CS people who should have already dozens of job offers lined up. (Sucks of course for the writers but no one forced them to become a writer in the first place.)

Awesome comment sir! It truly is sad that some MILLENNIALS don't know the first thing about hardship. It says a lot about the state of our country today. I agree, the future IS bleak when a pampered segment of society can't deal with REAL life. I'm glad my investments are doing well. Maybe these people getting laid off should have planned appropriately. Tough beans.

Or maybe they should have just moved to BG?

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

how does every wvw topic always involve BG?

@Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:

Ask the person I quoted.

As you know, some are convinced that BG is everything wrong with the game...

@Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:

Exhibit z:

@Elizabeth Reed.9173 said:

Ask the person I quoted.

As you know, some are convinced that BG is everything wrong with the game...

@Strider. LMAO. Nvr said BG was the problem with WvW. I said the BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT with ANet and BG was the problem. Do you need more than a middle school diploma to comprehend that?

Now you see why I stated what I did?

Archived