Black Widow von Marle

Veryl.1923

The thirst of blood.The black widow cursed by her imagination will rip your heart out for an everlasting wrath of revenge.Be afraid Tyria. For she will doom you and your guildmates rushing your guildlord.. and squench his heart.https://imgur.com/a/byWEHIG

EDIT: As ferocious a feline can be she faithfully turns her back to who all who would be her enemy.She does this hoping for a fight, to protect and value the terms what it needs to be, to be live to the true Shrine Guardians nature,and takes out rains fires of rage of the battle to those that she doesn't have eyes in her back, but Widow von Marle's tentacles do.Widow von Marle. The wise dominant and somewhat easily distracted is not your average canine that you'd wish to battle.Pxa72Az.pngopwAajX.png

new look:SkyDI6I.png

I'm kinda stomped what armor and dyes I want. Maybe it's a twilight I need.thoughts?

• 6 months later...

Legendary brigandine, Strider leggings, Chaos gloves, and since recently a racing scarfAether boots and revered kitty ears, 1hit KO'ing a bad condie thief with my favored Belinda Greatsword.

At first when I started playing gw2 I tried to notice what arenanet meant with style and originality and not stat-related armor.Now after playing 3 years I've learned my style grows with the way I play gw2.(Like how I drain transmutation charges like water)

I'm pretty sure I'd win every fashion contest (ego intended)I should post my current gear, It looks perfect and I can't change a thing (yet, since I'm sure the mysterious gemstore would make have something to crave for)

If anyone would like advice for a nice original set of combinations in human medium gear, pm me or let me know!But the most fun is discovering your style in your own way. (yes I can be jealous towards a gorgeous sylvari.)

@"Randulf.7614" said:If you are looking for an opinion, it looks too piecemeal to me. The items and colours don’t really blend organically.

As long as you like it though - I do like seeing other players gear. For the most part, players are more varied than any other mmo which is great

Well I was just showing off, but I'm always open for suggestions.Dying my gear has always been a hassle because I like to think a little towards the extreme.I've been a white golden glowing romanian and a buffy magitech devilin.

Thinking less extreme I chose dyes like "Charcoal" over "Shadow Violet" because I think it's important the texture still shows and doesn't flatten away in total darkness.White dyes on the other hand.... well I can't get enough of "frostbite blue".

Dye combinations I despise are usually green and black (like alot of necro's) or gold and red (thank you creative and strong male norn)Could you elaborate what you mean with piecemeal? Should I be more careful in detail

I have some login problems now, luckely I still have a screenie.Yes, I think like a stubborn kitty who refuses to look at ranger updates weaing my traits and build untouched for seasons.Atleast it shows ;3

(More updated picture of me)https://imgur.com/a/bbR7wz6

Piecemeal as in the pieces individually look cool but are chosen because of that rather than complimenting the overall look. The best looks I’ve seen are where unique pieces combine together to look they belong as a set. The dyes are integral to that as well to ensure channels line up on all pieces

It’s a philosophy I use, albeit I do often go along the route of picking something as a feature to go round the rest of the look. The scarves do that wonderfully.

But like I said, everyone looks for different things. It’s just a personal preference that leans to organic looks and ones that don’t overdo the more flamboyant menagerie GW2 is too often associated with. If you like it, then that is the more important thing

These are by no means expert fashion images, but might give you an idea of my context. The latter is a bit cliched, but the overall effect works better in game with his matching Jade Dragon shield. They are by no means to everyones tastes and not everyone will look at them as I do, but I'm proud enough of trying to get to individual pieces working in some kind of cohesion with the dye channels lining up or drawing the eye in compliment when none of the pieces come from the same set.

hlXUdBK.jpg

oh864YY.jpg

81GOY2J.jpg

• 6 months later...

@"Randulf.7614" said:Piecemeal as in the pieces individually look cool but are chosen because of that rather than complimenting the overall look. The best looks I’ve seen are where unique pieces combine together to look they belong as a set. The dyes are integral to that as well to ensure channels line up on all pieces

It’s a philosophy I use, albeit I do often go along the route of picking something as a feature to go round the rest of the look. The scarves do that wonderfully.

But like I said, everyone looks for different things. It’s just a personal preference that leans to organic looks and ones that don’t overdo the more flamboyant menagerie GW2 is too often associated with. If you like it, then that is the more important thing

I guess I sub-consciously got this messaged and perfected my look having your standards at my morale.I went for a more subtle final look where I combined pieced of GW1 to match my leggings (striders)

https://imgur.com/a/DDZQKaU

EDIT: I wanted to let know if people have a passion for RP and fashion contest to enter at my guildhall sometime.A more detailed view of the stage:

@Veryl.7861 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:Piecemeal as in the pieces individually look cool but are chosen because of that rather than complimenting the overall look. The best looks I’ve seen are where unique pieces combine together to look they belong as a set. The dyes are integral to that as well to ensure channels line up on all pieces

I guess I sub-consciously got this messaged and perfected my look having your standards at my morale.I went for a more subtle final look where I combined pieced of GW1 to match my leggings (striders)

EDIT: I wanted to let know if people have a passion for RP and fashion contest to enter at my guildhall sometime.A more detailed view of the stage:

Personally I think the new look is a huge improvement