VIP-city (just an idea for bit of funds)

phs.6089

I was thinking what other games have and could possibly be helping GW2 in future.One thing we can talk is as called VIP/Elite/Club memberships. That are monthly subscription for some convenience in games (not pay 2 win).So.Here is my idea. Because we have VIP-Areas. How about a VIP -city.Goes without saying it has to be old LA (crowd goes wild) -this shouldn't be hard or expensive to make, I belive.With all the crafting stations, bank, fractals entrance, wvw aura gates etc.It also could include a tome of cities. Free teleport to any city including Tarir and AmnoonSome boosts to exp earned fro membership owners, some boosts to crafting exp

What else do you think this overly convenient membership could include ?

@Rysdude.3824 said:The achievement point system has exclusive skins. Perhaps something similiar for this idea as well. As you spend more (to a certain amount) you unlock an exclusive skin

I misread as per usual x.xthere might be another exclusive set of skin, for supporting the game over period of time? Lets say 3 years of subs for full set?

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:Why would I pay a subscription fee when I can already buy a pass to an exclusive luxury area like the Lily of the Elon that I got with the PoF ultimate edition?

A sub should offer much more and then you run the risk of moving towards pay-to-win territories.

This is exactly what I'm asking, What is that 'more' that isn't 'pay2win' to get.

Put Network agents into city, is pay2win? or no?All the other exclusive NPCs, wvw, pvp, fractals, raids merchants.A teleport to LA aerodrome, strait from city?

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"phs.6089" said:VIP-city (just an idea for bit of funds)

I love how you try to sell
as a new one, making use of the current situation to disguise it as a financial-help idea. ;)

Interesting, well we got similar idea about old-LA( I mean who doesn't want it back) but you talking of a pass, that is a one time buy ;)

A small monthly fee (donation) to be able to hang out in old LA ..............No f2p peeps begging for stuff (yes, I know not all f2p do this) hopefully no toxic map chat or at least one that is maybe a little more civil? Heck, ya. I would sign up for that! I miss the old Lion's Arch. Either way phs, I like seeing the ideas folks are having and tossing out there.

So I have to pay a subscription to get access to the city that was taken away from me?I have to pay a subscription to get away from the soulless garbage that is just an advertisement for the Black Lion Trading Company and The Gemstore?Bad idea/10A perfect way to lose more paying customers.Maybe if they just delete the new LA, put in the old one then apologise they might get some customers back.

@Ulyssean.1709 said:So I have to pay a subscription to get access to the city that was taken away from me?I have to pay a subscription to get away from the soulless garbage that is just an advertisement for the Black Lion Trading Company and The Gemstore?Bad idea/10A perfect way to lose more paying customers.Maybe if they just delete the new LA, put in the old one then apologise they might get some customers back.

Nah you don't have to, you can but you don't have to.Also blame Scarlet.

One the topic.They can bring old guild buff guy (with bit of rework and different name) and allow to get 3 enchantments as old days.

@Ulyssean.1709 said:So I have to pay a subscription to get access to the city that was taken away from me?I have to pay a subscription to get away from the soulless garbage that is just an advertisement for the Black Lion Trading Company and The Gemstore?Bad idea/10A perfect way to lose more paying customers.Maybe if they just delete the new LA, put in the old one then apologise they might get some customers back.

They will not delete the new LA. Please dont be so toxic about new LA. Yes, it is different. But the hate it often gets is a bit undeserved.

Archived