Entanglement > "Discovering Scarlet's Breakthrough" achievements don't appear

Kelly.7019

The achieves under Entanglement, instance: "Discovering Scarlet's Breakthrough" are broken for me. I can not get "Fire for Effect", "Mess with the Bull" or "No Tricks" to appear when i enter the instance. None of the yellow icons appear above the utility bar like they are ready to be tried. I've already ran through the entire instance on my guard originally when the episode came out and today I'm redoing it a 2nd time for cheevos but they don't show up. I also just ran through the entire episode on my Ranger today and i went back right after to do these 3 cheeves and they don't show up!?!? These are suppose to be easy ones, but this is turning into a nightmare. I've spent 2+ hours trying to figure all this out and why it won't work. Only thing i can figure is it's bugged. There are old forum posts about other bugs with this instance, but i didn't see anything similar to my problems.

The thing is i can replay other instances from this episode like "Trouble at Fort Salma" on both toons above and the achieves for that instance pop up. So i believe something is wrong again specifically with "Discovering Scarlet's Breakthrough". :(

Archived