xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seem good to me. they finally rework some of useless stuffs

more builds will be available and a bit nerf to condi mirage.

Sword 4 rev doesn't seem to get hit that's only thing but since i have been living with it so far then let it be...

i hope the patch come next week.

So are you going to give any feedback on it other than pouting and saying no or..?

The changes look pretty good. Tempest is already pretty close to being alright and this might just do it. Certainly makes some fun builds in open world more enjoyable. Not everything needs to be equally viable in every mode.

The relevant rev change is a buff against targets with 14 stacks of vulerability or more, a nerf against targets with 1-13 stacks of vuln, and no change against targets with no vuln. This means it is a nerf in pvp in almost every situation. While it is only going to be a 3-4% damage nerf on average it is a global damage nerf to all rev power damage which is more significant than just hitting single skills individually. Not complaining, just trying to correct the ignorant individuals who already seem to think rev isn't getting nerfed.

@Flandre.2870 said:they literally nerfed stuff on condi mirage that no one uses lol.the build that's been in the finals of last mAT will be unchanged.Rev is unchanged. It's A BUFF and only in pve.Tempest/scrapper still worthlessBanners got nerfed

No one uses axe or ambushes or cop on condi Mirage? The condi stacks will be less from this change. Also Mirage Cloak duration nerf is taking away some sustain.

Rev effectively got nerfed with initial burst damage.

I will say them not touching Evasive Mirror is a head scratcher, though.

Overall not bad, not bad at all.

Im not going to lie, my ele build did see some improvements. Do i think eles are in a good spot now? No, but they said that we are getting further improvements in the future which tell me they are aware that eles still need help. Im ok with small progressive changes, as long as it doesnt take another 4-5 months for another update. I hope now that they are focusing on GW2 again that we can see a less glacial cadence of patches.

Im very giddy about the tempest buffs and reinstalling the game after a small break ^_^

Patch seems better suited for PvE and maybe WvW, honestly. From a PvE perspective, the changes are mostly good.

I’m at least happy to see the silent scope change. A 1 sec duration is a fair change to allow rifle to stealth attack and escape/detarget without getting a full get-out-of-jail-free card through full stealth escapes.

Also, I expect the gyro rework to be a potentially big change for that spec, but I doubt we’ll know what the implications are until people have tried it in game.

@Ovark.2514 said:I'm over-all happy with the changes to each class. Of course they don't go far enough with most changes and the ones they do are just band-aids, but this is what we've grown to expect. I expect rangers will be 90% of players plat+.

Ranger meta build got nerfed by a significant amount by the lower duration on WWP, Dolyak stance, and the other ability that escapes me.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:The relevant rev change is a buff against targets with 14 stacks of vulerability or more, a nerf against targets with 1-13 stacks of vuln, and no change against targets with no vuln. This means it is a nerf in pvp in almost every situation. While it is only going to be a 3-4% damage nerf on average it is a global damage nerf to all rev power damage which is more significant than just hitting single skills individually. Not complaining, just trying to correct the ignorant individuals who already seem to think rev isn't getting nerfed.

Waste of a patch for revs TBH. No wonder they had lay offs.

big mirage nerfs, especially with the changes to exhaustion and confusion. This'll put them in a good spot

no more permastealth DE in wvw.boonbeast remains on topinteresting scrapper changesrevs now hit harder (which wasn't the problem with rev)auramancer for wvwinteresting bubble change (easy to counter with necro axe 3, but also more potential to change a fight if the enemy group is slow to corrupt)nerfs to radiant guardbuffs to hybrid fbweird buffs to necro? not sure if they'll change anything until we can see the #sreturn of the p/d thief (i missed that build, shit was fun)

@RisenHowl.2419 said:big mirage nerfs, especially with the changes to exhaustion and confusion. This'll put them in a good spot

no more permastealth DE in wvw.boonbeast remains on topinteresting scrapper changesrevs now hit harder (which wasn't the problem with rev)auramancer for wvwinteresting bubble change (easy to counter with necro axe 3, but also more potential to change a fight if the enemy group is slow to corrupt)nerfs to radiant guardbuffs to hybrid fbweird buffs to necro? not sure if they'll change anything until we can see the #sreturn of the p/d thief (i missed that build, kitten was fun)

What?

@Caine.8204 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:I'm over-all happy with the changes to each class. Of course they don't go far enough with most changes and the ones they do are just band-aids, but this is what we've grown to expect. I expect rangers will be 90% of players plat+.

Ranger meta build got nerfed by a significant amount by the lower duration on WWP, Dolyak stance, and the other ability that escapes me.

Except the nerfs were minor and the heal was buffed. SB still has incredibly strong disengage.

@"ArthurDent.9538" said:The relevant rev change is a buff against targets with 14 stacks of vulerability or more, a nerf against targets with 1-13 stacks of vuln, and no change against targets with no vuln. This means it is a nerf in pvp in almost every situation. While it is only going to be a 3-4% damage nerf on average it is a global damage nerf to all rev power damage which is more significant than just hitting single skills individually. Not complaining, just trying to correct the ignorant individuals who already seem to think rev isn't getting nerfed.

the fact that anet thinks that changes to rev's targeted destruction will "bolster their damage in pvp" is completely laughable and yet another sign of how out-of-touch they are with the most basic elements of pvp.

also the fact that there's been literally 0 effort to make renegade close to viable in pvp is pretty comical too.

Archived