I've read some other people's posts about bringing in money to ANet to support GW2. I had an idea. A mini-expansion that doesn't add story content but rather brings in requested Quality of Life changes and other luxury items in as a single purchase.
Here are some suggestions:
• Old Lion's Arch as a mists lounge.
• A player housing map that can be upgraded both with home instance upgrades and guild style upgrades. I'd like to see the map be the size of a Living World map, have wild areas as a private preserve that can be farmed once a day, be on the water with some verticality w/updrafts. I think either an old dwarven structure or abandoned Inquest base would be a good basis for the style.
• Year round access to the map that the Festival of the Four Winds is on. It could be expanded east and west to allow access to Mount Maelstrom and the Desert Highlands. During off-festival time it could just be a normal map with Zephyrites living on it with occasional events.
• A player library; both as presence in the housing map and as a GUI.
• Build and armor template system.
• Access to Claw Island as an expanded map to include nearby islands w/basic events.
• Expanded Eye of the North map if not planned for a living world episode.
• Horse mount for those who have requested it (not me).
• Capes. (yes, I want this one) Outside of that I'd like to see an added functions as a general patch to hide stowed weapons to avoid clipping.
• Access to all armor skins no matter the profession class giving the ability to cross match skins from different armor weights. This would be a huge draw for the mini-exp because of the fashion it would allow.
• Hair styles storage for old hair styles. They would still require a kit but once you create a new style to a list so you can switch back and forth.
Feel free to add suggestions to this idea.