Will support chrono still see play now ?

Lucas.3718

Yes. They just kind of equalized the qck and alc uptimes. Now you can have perma (95%+) qck and alc with 2 wells + soi with 100% boon duration (with improved alacrity) even without using cs or tw if u land everything. Im speaking of 5man uptimes as i only play chrono in fractals (and rarely). So effectively they just dumbed down chrono again but its effectiveness is still the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I play as chrno in pve, close all, and don't feel any big changes. For example on my build + rotation last changes bring me improvement.All that you need - get 65%-100% boon duration it you set and take prop food. After that spam wells on you members.Of course you can found some problems for example when instability is 'social awayknes' and well size is more less that group op ppl. And you should prioritize and try put well on top dps. If someone near get buff - ok, if no - who care ? :)

About SoI - I was play 4 year's before get info that I should press it sometimes. So relax, find your's consts party/guild/friendlist/pug and play in perfect GW2

Archived