March Sales

viniebc.9568

Gem store sales, like other updates, usually aren't announced more than a week in advance, so all this tells us is it's not happening in the next week.

They're currently going through the process of changing over the gem store from "winter" to "summer" selections, which is why the promotions tab has been full of items that have been available for ages and are now disappearing and old items returning. That has included discounts on some items (mount adoption licences are the only ones I remember but there have been others). That process continued even when the studio was closed for a day because of the lay-offs, presumably because the changes were queued up in advance.

They might also do a bigger sale later in the month, or in April (I feel like sometimes it's been going on at the same time as SAB but I may be remembering it wrong), but we won't know until a week before. I suspect they're even less inclined to announce gem store stuff in advance because it's in their interest to not give us time to plan - converting gold to gems while it's cheap and thinking about what we really want instead of impulse buying.

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Not delayed:

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:The March sale is on! Log in to game each day to check out what's new! We'll also be updating the
each day with the daily sales. :)

We have a forum in Guild wars 2.com send that information here first not Twitter. Some people are not hooked on twitter and would like to get their information from the source it should be at.

@Chyanne Waters.8719 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Not delayed:

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:The March sale is on! Log in to game each day to check out what's new! We'll also be updating the
each day with the daily sales. :)

We have a forum in Guild wars 2.com send that information here first not Twitter. Some people are not hooked on twitter and would like to get their information from the source it should be at.

I'd recommend posting in the thread I linked, since no one posting in this thread works for ANet.It's also being covered on the wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store/March_Sale#March_Sale.2C_2019

Archived