[Question] Aurene and the lore.

Paradox.2018

There's a chance Aurene did absorbed Joko's powers when she eated him, and she'd come back to life? I'm asking because even when Mordremoth did absorbed Zaithan's power he couldn't came back (of course he has been destroyed physical and mental either) but, there's a chance? She also absorbed part of Balthazar magic... so could she manage to open a portal from the mist like her mother did?

I want my Aurene back! :'(

Practically every other thread on the main page of this forum is still about the possibilities and methods in which Aurene can come back or not need to come back. But to TL;DR it for you:

There's a chance Aurene did absorbed Joko's powers when she eated him, and she'd come back to life?

People think so because they added Joko's death to the prophecy. I disagree because Elder Dragons consume all sorts of magic, yet only ever gained new types of magic when an Elder Dragon or god-like being dies and the magic released from those super-powered being is released. Joko was neither, despite his self-proclamations.

But there's practically a dozen and one other methods Aurene can come back.

She also absorbed part of Balthazar magic... so could she manage to open a portal from the mist like her mother did?

Aurene already shows this ability twice, first in getting to Glint's lair in the Mists, and second when going to bait Kralkatorrik in the final instance we see her open a rift.

Glint, on the other hand, has far too limited an ability to create portals, and this is only because she's a powerful ghost.

Archived