[EU] Heroes of Lost Time (HOLT) is recruiting! [Casual] [PvX]

ShadowDove.8329

Hi all!Heroes of Lost Time (HOLT) is looking for more members!

We're a very small guild and we plan to keep it that way (~20 people max), so if a small friendly community is what you're looking for, then we're the right fit for you!

There's no specific content that we focus on, but we do tackle the dailies together (get that easy 2g right?) and do guild missions as and when there are enough people online. We do mostly PvE, some of us enjoy PvP, and if anyone likes to do fractals or dungeons, we can do those together too :)

We don't have any skill or level requirements - we just want to build a small community where people can relax and chat with each other at the end of a long day. Our only real requirement is that you are polite and respectful to others. Take your salt somewhere else.

We have a Discord server, but voice chat is not a requirement! We're more than happy to just use the in-game chat.

If you think we might be what you're looking for, send an in-game message to Roboelch.9365 or ShadowDove.8329, or a Discord message to ?†hðmå§?#8457 or ?? ?????? ??#3918 and tell us more about yourself :)

P.S. if it's not obvious by now, we love cookies and will send you cookies if you join us ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hi hi thanks for the reply.. can NA and EU player play together ?

I just transfer from NA to EU and notice the ping is always around 350But EU i join a high population serverAt NA i am in a mid-Population server and the ping is around 250

Do you think if i am at mid population EU server, my ping will be better then NA (250ping) or remain the same as EU high population server? (350ping)

Thanks in advance.. i am looking more in to pvp and wvw once i complete all the main quest - HoT PoF. If you dont mind, i will be happen to join you

@waterGate.6137 Sorry for the late reply! No, NA and EU players can't play together.

Hmm, I don't think the ping is affected by the server population, it's dependent on your location in the world. NA servers are in America, EU servers are in Europe, so whichever you are further from, the ping is higher. When I was in SG, I found that the NA ping was higher than the EU ping, but that could also be the time of day that I was playing. I admit, I'm not entirely sure how ping works.

If you remain in EU, we'll be happy to have you :) We can all do the HoT-PoF-LS episodes together, if you want the help.Send me a message in-game (ShadowDove.8329), or on discord (?? ?????? ??#3918)! I know my discord name is a bit obnoxious and hard to type so if in-game is better, that's fine too :)

Archived