Fang of Mokele Collection Help

How do I get the Junundu Bezoar for the Soulbeast collection? I've been killing junundu for hours, vets, basics, I've killed champions. I can't get this thing to drop from them. Are there specific ones this item drops from? I've never had a problem with any of the other "Drop from X" specializations.

• 3 months later...

I tried getting the Junundu Bezoar with my thief.. After I killed a few worms I decided to switch to my ranger and sure enough on the first one I got it. Like Taelac said Sand Jackal Run waypoint. I just killed the ones I could reach with my bow from the platform below the waypoint. I also got one from the second one which I killed from the same platform that the waypoint is on so... you don't have to hunt at all. Easy Peasy...

Are you killing those as your ranger? Asking as your icon is Chrono and thought you might be farming as that. Might be a silly question but I was on another class originally when trying to get it (in hindsight I could have saved time!) but on playing ranger there it dropped fast.

Archived