[PvE] Midway - Casual AUS/SEA Guild

Glaceon.4513

Midway [mWAY] is looking for members!

EVERYONE WELCOME: New and returning players welcome!CASUAL: No strict representation requirements, no strict events or attendance schedules, no strict activity requirements.LAID-BACK: Real life comes first.TIMEZONE: Play on NA server during AWST/SEA/OCE timezones (happy to welcome players from other timezones who are active during our time).PVE FOCUSED: Story Mode, Map completion, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Missions, Meta Events and more.RAID TRAINING: We've been on dipping the surface a few months ago but a lot of the higher ups including me went into a hiatus due to duties in real and so it had been really silent since. I really hope that we can make some progress with this recruitment post!DISCORD: Active Discord used for voice chat, text chat, events, notices, announcements & much more.

Please pm/mail Glaceon,.4513 in game or YuunaTuna#3900 on discord for an invite or further information about the guild. (Yes it is still me haha)My side peeps to pm to if you can't reach out to melediana.2674/ nfz.2305 / Himekohimura.1078

• 3 weeks later...

Archived