T1 Heal Scrapper Textmanding // Janvil Qock vs Blackgate & Yaks Bend pugs (+ NSP & TC clips)

solemn.9670

Just showcasing how effective heal scrapper can be for pugmanding/textmanding. BG, YB, TC and NSP happened to be my targets throughout this video :)) this was also my first time pugmanding in t1 and with the absolutely insane ar+jq link right now it made pugmanding a real pleasure. Fun stuff everyone, thanks to all who followed during these clips. Yes I obviously left out the times when I wiped stupidly or was too indecisive, I got smacked around as you do when you re-learn pugmanding :p , but I've been learning really quickly : ) ) am starting to get a feel for how to fight coherent group opponents. weird flex but ok? anyway without further ado,

edit: also sorry for the AJ at 1:15 lol rood

build:http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnsT5mi2tEYZRq6qw6KfXw6lBULGGVYAcf5Hdi/4bu4+1f/HA-jlxDQBA4CCAwDEo+zHVCCvHAoj4J7PARlfBAQA+5PD85PzP/5P/5P/ZX3n/8n/8n/8n/8n/sUA+NzC-w

or sometimes (variant of first build in traits)http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnsT5mi2tEYZRq6qw6KfXw6lBULGGVYAcf5Hdj/4Vu4+1f/HA-jlxDQBw7BA6IAwFE4J7PARlffUJIAPQg6PrDOAWbtA1WLrt2art2aNgart2art2art2alCwvZWA-w

edit: bonus meme!

Good stuff, been running this for quite a few months now. Sucks they nerfed the lightning field spam.... but we were pretty OP. New gyro change is gonna bring us back up to that level IMO.

If i had one critique, run elixir U instead of elixir b. The skill itself is a useful stun break and the guaranteed quickness lets you power through a lot of damage by spamming med kit #1. The tool belt skill is a ranged stun break that also grants super speed. So all of that leveraged against giving your group a few more buffs... which we already do very well.

@Mellis.5476 said:Good stuff, been running this for quite a few months now. Sucks they nerfed the lightning field spam.... but we were pretty OP. New gyro change is gonna bring us back up to that level IMO.

If i had one critique, run elixir U instead of elixir b. The skill itself is a useful stun break and the guaranteed quickness lets you power through a lot of damage by spamming med kit #1. The tool belt skill is a ranged stun break that also grants super speed. So all of that leveraged against giving your group a few more buffs... which we already do very well.Thanks! I run Elixir B for the retaliation application to myself and others, which helps to get a few more bags - and also provide more stability to myself and others during crucial points in the fight.

Elixir U would be a good choice as well for the reasons you outlined, especially for a good AOE stunbreak/superspeed, and you're right the quickness application can help pump out more heals as well. If I'm valuing group support over personal support (i.e. the group is doing well and I'm not dying) I'll usually switch to the Applied Force scrapper trait for 5s of quickness every 10s. But, the superspeed/aoe stunbreak is really valuable. I'll have to think about it! Ty again for the feedback

I might be slightly off-topic, but how does this build cope with the lack of damage to tag players? I know healing is not optimal to get participation, did not ran the numbers, but I seem to get way less loot when going full support scrapper.

@nihasa.5067 said:I might be slightly off-topic, but how does this build cope with the lack of damage to tag players? I know healing is not optimal to get participation, did not ran the numbers, but I seem to get way less loot when going full support scrapper.

In short... no, scrapper doesn't have good bag generation. You can swap to hammer and use #2-4-5 for some decent dmg but outside of that retal from random buffs is gonna be your best bet.

@nihasa.5067 said:I might be slightly off-topic, but how does this build cope with the lack of damage to tag players? I know healing is not optimal to get participation, did not ran the numbers, but I seem to get way less loot when going full support scrapper.

Elixir B helps to solve that issue, but you're still not going to get as many tags as a FB.

@"SoulSlavocracy.4902" Fun times (I was the other Scrapper running with you.) I'm still lol'ing about your "fake push" (not seen on vid) that ended up steamrolling a group all the way back to their keep.

Now I have to figure out what to do after tomorrow; I'm liking Elixir B but I miss Bypass Coating and the changes to Blast Gyro look very interesting. Sigh, gonna be at least a few days until I figure out what my new build will be. Change can be a pain some times lol

Archived