New Player LFG on NA Servers

Lucken.6098

I am a new GW2 player looking for a PVX guild. I downloaded the game a few months ago but real-life commitments got in the way, recently I've come back and am having a blast! Now I'd like to join a guild. Some relevant info:

• I play on the NA servers (Crystal Desert if that matters)
  • I live in CST timezone and play on the weekends and some weeknights

I have both expacs and have unlocked gliding and the raptor because it was recommended to me. Now I'm leveling some different characters (can't decide which class I like best), exploring the game and doing the story chapters.

I'd like to join a guild that does a variety of activities because I'd like to try a bit of everything. I did the Ascalon catacombs dungeon and would love to do more. I joined a bunch of people fighting the shadow boss in the Queensdale swamp; it'd be cool to join a guild that goes after bosses like that. I tried WvW and was kind of lost but it seemed really fun. And once I level to 80 I hope to try some of the other end game content.

If you think I'd be a good fit in your guild please let me know. My username is Lucken.6098. Thank you!

Hey there!If you would like to check us out and see if we are for you.This is a link to our community's website, there is a GW2 specific page and a way to apply to the guild all there if you decide we are right for you.

Our WvW pop is split up into multiple places, so that one can be a bit of a tough one but we do have some PvPers and plenty of PvE lovers.

Hello there. I am part of a primarily PvE guild that dabbles in raids, fractals, open world, and guild missions. We use discord often for group content, although it is not a hard requirement. Some of us do group up for PvP and WvW too. We'd love to help get you established in this game, and the right community can make or break it for people. Feel free to join our discord: discord.gg/PreGPDX or you can reply here.

We host raid training, fractals for beginners, and help members get accustomed to what guilds have to offer. Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care.

Shattered Darkness [DARK] [NA] [PvX] - No iron-fisted, heavy-handed management here. Our friendly, helpful, laid-back and active community is recruiting players of all skill and experience levels with an interest in sharing and learning every aspect of the game to join our ranks.

We believe that a community is only as strong as YOU make it and expect our members to be the core of our community and our guild’s very best assets. We require only that our members should contribute and give to our community what they expect to get out of our community.

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please see our in-game contacts below or, comment here with your account/character name, your primary focus in-game and what you are seeking in a guild and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can!

Sookie.6580Taleak.7612Faerie Mae.4865

Archived