need help finding some old wvw videos...

it was the team of Zoose who mained an ele when he was active in GW2. they wiped a zerg by overloading on a hill choke.

then a.net changed the max dmg to a.o.e. = 5 people only.

there was some recent video by Cake Walk (or something like that [Eu Servers]) which shows a full zerg versus 7-10 people i think.

@zionophir.6845 said:it was the team of Zoose who mained an ele when he was active in GW2. they wiped a zerg by overloading on a hill choke.

then a.net changed the max dmg to a.o.e. = 5 people only.

there was some recent video by Cake Walk (or something like that [Eu Servers]) which shows a full zerg versus 7-10 people i think.

ahh yes man thanks! I got close to remembering that name... my guess was zoosk lol.

@"Chaba.5410" said:I think this is the video you are looking for. IIRC it was featured on an Anet stream. As zionophir mentions, Zoose was the main ele.

ya! awesome dood cheers.

editah man that's a lot less epic then I remember it being..

Good old meta (when fight were longer than 3sec) and where you could still fight even after losing several members of your raid/bus. Bombing was great and meaningful, healing meant Blast combo in water field. When strategy and smart-move could make differences in fights instead of being pushed forward by a zerg and die just because they just overflow your bus.Nowaday, just some pressure and you got easy kills.

Archived