Switching weapons is no longer enough for me

huluobo.7036

Yeah I'm gonna have to say... really interesting idea. Imagine switching from Firebrand to Mesmer and just teleporting out of the team fight when you're being targeted? Then all of the opposing team turns into Mesmers and all 5 Mesmers chase you.

This what makes their official Hotjoin Server stand out, you can freely switch everything while in battle long as you're out of combat,have a free will to counter build/switch weapons every encounter within limited time frame, that's what fast pace game look like.it doesn't matter if you endup into a decision where who has the greater Team Score numbers be it 5v5 or 8v8 andevery person who alpha and beta game knows back then that it has potential because it has an unlimited scenario where one can have a free will, at least that's what the old creator is trying to tell us.it all goes down when they introduce League System and trying to ripoff MOBA.

i may be wrong but i do not know what are the current rules to be if you make a Custom room but am sure thatyou cannot learn Build Varieties from what limited option right now.

Archived