Looking for casual/casual-hardcore PVE guild active in EU tz (NA tz is possible at weekends)

Hello.

tl/dr version:

A new player here (80lv is reached on main). What I'm looking for is a collective of casually-minded players who care a bit about game's lore and thrill of adventure, not just numbers and gold/hour efficiency - and yet are not too demanding when it comes to social interactions / participation in group activities. People who really enjoy combat and other game's mechanics and don't see much sense in skipping a good fight to "clear something faster". EU tz preferably. I'm working at funny hours (effectively at NA business hours), so I'm busy during EU tz evenings except weekends. I can consider NA tz as well, if there are enough active players during the day (CST) on weekends (till about 5PM CST, which is past midnight in my local time). Also, my spoken English isn't that great at all, unfortunately.

In a bit more words:

I would like to be a part of some constant group of people who are just enjoying playing the game, for the sake of it - including some group content (group open world events, dungeons, world bosses and low-tier fractals), from time to time. Those who won't just dash through dungeons skipping fights and story content, straight to the boss and chests, to do it asap and then dash to the next dungeon. People who don't pay mind to how efficient their and others builds are comparing to some meta, until it's enough to make the job done (even if it takes twice as much time to complete the same instance) - as they enjoy any minute of playing this build and the game itself anyway. People who don't care how much gold income a particular map provides, and will happily explore any map which is fun enough to play at it.

Activities I would really not enjoy: any kind of meta PvE farming zergs, regardless of how much gold/hour it generates. I don't find it fun being a part of a crowd which obliterates everything before you even can hit a mob, reducing challenge and enjoyment to almost zero (i.e. Ishtan/Silverwastes meta zerging, daily events zergs etc), or hero points trains rushing through maps, skipping fights and killing thrill of exploration. If it's not fun, it won't get more fun if it's more profitable, and thus makes no sense for me. This is totally different from what I'm looking for in the game. I'm also nor very interested in PvP at the moment (except from occasional goofing on arena, may be), neither in a truly hardcore content where you absolutely need those meta builds (or some variations of it), like them or not (raids and high-tier fractals).

Lastly, I would like it not be too demanding when it comes to social interactions. Often I just want to do some stuff alone, or take my time testing something, or goofing around in cities, without actively participating in any events or chats. I don't mind to be on voice comms during group sessions, though (keep in mind my spoken English is quite bad, still).

Archived