Guild Wars 2 Love! <3

I rarely post things like this, but I had to share this to show how awesome our community still is. Earlier today, I was standing in the Oasis and someone was having problems with their chat screen. Several people banded together to solve the problem. It felt good to see such kindness and thoughtfulness in a game that is currently rife with turmoil. Another cool thing that happened was I was in Orr and there were some folks roaming around when we saw an Elementalist being jumped by some of those annoying fire thingies. Yeah, yeah, I can't remember the name right now because I haven't slept but they downed the Ele and the all the wanderers clustered it, killed everything, all whilst resing said Elementalist. It was just awesome seeing everyone pull together. This is why Guild Wars 2 is my go to game.

I sleep now yes

@Tsakhi.8124 said:I rarely post things like this, but I had to share this to show how awesome our community still is. Earlier today, I was standing in the Oasis and someone was having problems with their chat screen. Several people banded together to solve the problem. It felt good to see such kindness and thoughtfulness in a game that is currently rife with turmoil. Another cool thing that happened was I was in Orr and there were some folks roaming around when we saw an Elementalist being jumped by some of those annoying fire thingies. Yeah, yeah, I can't remember the name right now because I haven't slept but they downed the Ele and the all the wanderers clustered it, killed everything, all whilst resing said Elementalist. It was just awesome seeing everyone pull together. This is why Guild Wars 2 is my go to game.

I sleep now yes

Yeah you have to watch what some skills do. As an Ele in Fire attunement (burn as a Condi), those elementals are immune, same as Destroyers. Need to switch to Air or Earth.

Archived