Headpiece for DE

leunamsil.6742

Hi, I'm currently looking to create a look for my deadeye that reflects the spec, but i'm having some trouble finding a headpiece. So any that you recomend? Also what headpiece is the artwork for the DE using?

Ps: currently using The Hunter as a weapon until i can craft The Predator

@"leunamsil.6742" said:I'm trying to create an outfit that looks like a rifle wielding assassin. I would like to use some kind of goggles or something like the art work uses (goggles plus a mask)

The ones that come to mind right now are Adventurer's Mantle and Leather Mask, but if you need more options, then check this list and see which one you like the most.

I wear the White Mantle Elite Guard mask. Charred dye puts it close to my characters skin color then I can change the eye glow to whatever, sometimes I'll go dark with it along with Kodas Warmth to look like Malice floating around but mostly I keep an unassuming look, DE's look best without a bunch of clunky stuff I think.

@Turk.5460 said:Magnus' Left Eyepatch because it's neato.

Or Magnus's Right Eyepatch because it makes me giggle to see my character aim down the sights with his aimin' eye covered.

Magnus eye patch definitely seems to be the most appropriate for the spec.

Either that or use the air breather skin like the concept art, lol.

Archived