Scrapper updates + Whirl

BarnacleBoy.6918

I feel like I may be beating a dead horse here, but on account of the new scrapper gyro changes there will probably be quite a few more scrappers in Spvp.

Scrapper has a problem in the mist arena within the pvp lobby, electro whirl doesn’t reflect projectiles. I have posted about this a few times before as well as sent in bug reports.

I am really hoping this is addressed with the new patch to scrapper, If it isn’t, I hope people who will be playing this spec can bump this thread until it’s fixed. It’s such a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but trying to practice the timing for whirl in the arena is impossible, as well as the general fact that the skill doesn’t actually do what it says and can be abused by ranged classes, as well as neuter your ability to win duels against pew pew rangers or thiefs, for example.

Keep in mind the reflect works in all other game modes as well as in-match. If you don’t believe me, please go check it out. And if it does work for you I’d love to see it.

CheersLeckman

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...