FRACTALS: Birds in Snowblind is not justifiable.

Guys, I live in a tropical country and there are plenty of birds here like in the West Coast. We also get mild winters where temperature dips to 50F sometimes which drives all the birds in the country away. My point is, I ran into birds instability in 93 Snowblind today, a fractal that is fully emerged in a snow-theme environment and even ppl take damage from the cold. I think birds in this fractal are very unrealistic and should be considered for removal.

Ty!Cred X

I grew up in Canada... we have birds all winter and blizzards where temperatures are well below -40 C :)

^This. I live in an area that hits -20f during winter and we have birds here year round. Ravens, especially, which are what spawn, are known for living and remaining in cold climates. So not really immersion breaking.... Just very annoying game mechanic.

Fractals and their instabilities don't make sense anymore... if you can have slippery slope but suddenly some parts are disabled, then there is something wrong with instability design. Also, some instability combinations together with some fractal mechanics (e.g. birds and last laugh in any fractal) and are very poorly thought through. Those instabilities doesn't make things impossible to beat, but annoyance levels are skyrocketing. Can't wait for another instabilities rework in 2-3 years.

Archived