Unfinished Rata Sum

hugo.4705

It has been now my 7th world map completion and I realized something, Rata Sum is the most unfinished capital: Let me explain, within that whole map, we have 4 Points of Interest which are in reality GHOST LOCATIONS: Vigil-Recruiting station, Priory-Recruiting station, Order of Whisper-Recruiting station and Department of the Arcane Eye. So I'm personally asking the devs of that map in particular, (which have done an amazing job btw, Rata Sum is beautiful and full of Ambient Dialogues): Can you PLEASE, design those places by adding the corresponding orders members / Asuran tents OR remove those useless POIs from the map?

An aside: Will dormitories or polymock arenas will become accessible one day? Even if they are no game, at least turn on the asuran gate. What about golem mines? Yeah another story...

They should move the SAB festival 'stuff' to the Polymock area. Maybe replace the SAB box with a smaller portal to that area during the festival, but otherwise it would allow them to clear up that area and give people a chance to finally have a good look around that otherwise unused part of Rata Sum.

Archived