Guild Emblems

Kinda wish they had the same kind of system they had in Aion for legion (guild) emblems. You could make your own custom design in something like Photoshop or Gimp and the client would detect it and load it on to the server for everyone to be able to see. It was great. I used to design the legion emblems for the various legions I was in.

@Kanok.3027 said:Kinda wish they had the same kind of system they had in Aion for legion (guild) emblems. You could make your own custom design in something like Photoshop or kitten and the client would detect it and load it on to the server for everyone to be able to see. It was great. I used to design the legion emblems for the various legions I was in.

Except that it was often bugged. I had to upload mine several time (the same .bmp) before the invisible layer finally worked. But yeah, once it worked it was cool. I hope in future we can have something similar also in GW2 (maybe without paying 6k kinah/gold per change).

@Urud.4925 said:

@Kanok.3027 said:Kinda wish they had the same kind of system they had in Aion for legion (guild) emblems. You could make your own custom design in something like Photoshop or kitten and the client would detect it and load it on to the server for everyone to be able to see. It was great. I used to design the legion emblems for the various legions I was in.

Except that it was often bugged. I had to upload mine several time (the same .bmp) before the invisible layer finally worked. But yeah, once it worked it was cool. I hope in future we can have something similar also in GW2 (maybe without paying 6k kinah/gold per change).

Probably not happening to avoid possible copyright infringement if some players were to upload protected images or designs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived