warclaw helmet can be consumed without unlocking the achievement.

so i didnt get into WvW because we have queue everywhere.

• i used 126 ability point to unlock the warclaw mastery
  • completed the rewardtrack with potions and used to helmet, to see that the helmet achievement is still locked.
  • went to the obsidian sanctum wich unlocked the achievement, but it didnt complete the helm.

so now i need to get the helm but i cant repeat the rewardtrack.

EDIT: the silverwastes rewardtrack seems to have another warclaw armor box where one can get the helmet, however it is not repeatable so you might have already done it.

make sure you actually open the final chest(that looks like those leyline and bladed armor chests from HoT) you get for the Warclaw reward track, unlike all the other warclaw armor cheeve pieces that just went straight to the bag, & not having to open a chest. Can be overlooked if you're not opening all the other reward chest loots right away or mistake it for a different box. :D

Exact same problem for me. Consumed potions of WvW reward track in my guild hall, helmet did not unlock. Reward track is complete but not showing as completed in the collection.

Update: I have now completed everything except the helmet. I am unable to acquire the helmet because I have already completed the single completion warclaw reward track. Waiting on fix.

Similar, except I did it all in WvW. First thing I did was spend the achievement points in WvW. Then proceeded through collection, when I had 6/8, used potions to complete reward track. Got helmet, got certificate. Double clicked on both (unsure of what order for that). So now I show 8/8 on the completion, but mount is still locked. Have re-logged and gone into OS to confirm problem still persists. Doing a REPAIR now to see if that will resolve.

Edit: Thanks to those for pointing it out: not a bug in my case. User error. Just needed to revisit the vendor. I think the certificate I received upon getting the helmet threw me off.

@kogun.9231 said:Similar, except I did it all in WvW. First thing I did was spend the achievement points in WvW. Then proceeded through collection, when I had 6/8, used potions to complete reward track. Got helmet, got certificate. Double clicked on both (unsure of what order for that). So now I show 8/8 on the completion, but mount is still locked. Have re-logged and gone into OS to confirm problem still persists. Doing a REPAIR now to see if that will resolve.

Folks are saying there is a vendor you need to go to after to actually purchase the mount?

@kogun.9231 said:Similar, except I did it all in WvW. First thing I did was spend the achievement points in WvW. Then proceeded through collection, when I had 6/8, used potions to complete reward track. Got helmet, got certificate. Double clicked on both (unsure of what order for that). So now I show 8/8 on the completion, but mount is still locked. Have re-logged and gone into OS to confirm problem still persists. Doing a REPAIR now to see if that will resolve.

if you finished the whole thing you should just have to go purchase the mount from the vendor.

@Rune.5890 said:somehow my silverwaste reward track had another warclaw armor box, and when i finisshed this reward track i got another warclaw helmet an the achievement was unlocked!

oh right it shows to me also to have one at the end, however thats a onetime rewardtrack that i have done long ago. ill put that workaround in the OP for the ones that can use it.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/70467/warclaw-collection-blocking-issue@Rubi Bayer.8493 wroteThere is currently a bug affecting the warclaw that prevents players from progressing on the collection.

We are working on a fix for this.

In the meantime, we would suggest not completing the warclaw reward track until after you unlock the collection in WvW.

Same here. I unlocked the achievements, completed the reward track, opened the chest, consumed the helmet....and nothing. I was in the pvp lobby, so maybe the messed up the achievement by making it dependant on the map you're in? Also the vendor does not sell anything but the contract to me, which makes no sense that no one thought on adding the other items on a diferent tab, just in case.P.S:Also aparently I messed up too, because the reward track I finished was the Silverwastes one, so first of all, I didn't get the right reward because it gave me the warclaw chest instead, and second, if they fix it the only way to check if I have it or not would be the track completion and I don't have that. Great...

@John Cross.6748 said:Same here. I unlocked the achievements, completed the reward track, opened the chest, consumed the helmet....and nothing. I was in the pvp lobby, so maybe the messed up the achievement by making it dependant on the map you're in? Also the vendor does not sell anything but the contract to me, which makes no sense that no one thought on adding the other items on a diferent tab, just in case.P.S:Also aparently I messed up too, because the reward track I finished was the Silverwastes one, so first of all, I didn't get the right reward because it gave me the warclaw chest instead, and second, if they fix it the only way to check if I have it or not would be the track completion and I don't have that. Great...

they fixed this issue already by adding the item if you consumed it to the warclaw tamer npc in the mist where you buy 2 other parts aswell. so just go there and buy it for 0. you actually do get 5 skirmish tickets for free with that fix. (you also can get those tickets if you didnt fail like us :3 )

Archived