New sneak gyro visible?

Tinnel.4369

Need to test that with enemies in order to confirm, but I felt like when I stealthed with the gyro when fighting 1v2 or 1v5 in WvW, no one saw where I was going. I would imagine that if it was visible at least some of them would have picked it up and ran after me.

I'm going to enjoy not getting autoattacked to death by attacks bouncing off sneak gyro and hitting me in stealth.

I hope this isn't too powerful though.. would hate to see it get nerfed in duration. I'd much prefer a long lasting stealth like the old sneak gyro to a short new one..

I'm still not sure, if it's visible...Today I calmly waked through an enemy zerg, so I guess they cant see me...However, on another encounter I noticed that they "missed" me multiple times, as if they were blinded...

Still pretty nice skill!without blasts 5s active and 12s passive stealth, but possible to blast (also very big if traited) and giving superspeed.And best thing for smallscale is, that its effect applies even during walking, unlike smoke-bomb blasts...

Archived