Warclaw immunity to CC

Widmo.3186

Lets be honest, 12k hp (circa) is too high amount for meele classes to chase down enemies and get them off their mounts. It's not a problem for some pewpew rangers for example, but warriors will be just kited around (not a warrior player speaking). It's a big hit for classical roaming system which meant if you enter enemy part of the map, be prepared for combat.

So here's my idea, make Warclaw actually immune to cc but only in allied territory. In enemy it shouldn't be immune. I know that some PvE-lads like to have some story and plot behind everything so here's the deal "Our cute mount is getting scared of unknown terrain when they enter enemy territory so they loses their boldness and cc immunity"

@Blocki.4931 said:My best bet is that we will get a trap that will forcibly dismount players in an area in the next patch.

That and a fishing node to mine :}

Joking asside, i dont mind the immunity to CC, if they speed is really slow, and a trap to unmount... ewww f** logic lol.

WClaw is ment to support ram, its, not a ferrari to move faster... if we get a trap, i would prefer players class traps to slowdown Mounts in WvW.

Archived