Waiting.. waiting.. Boom!

Bloodstealer.5978

Waiting around for a queue to pop for 3hrs is fine when and manageable as it's expected.. but to finally get into a gamemode you enjoy only to then get disconnected along with others minutes after fighting through the boredom of queuing.. that is not acceptable ANET and needs sorting.. allow a grace period to get back into the maps for god sake this is simply not acceptable..

SFR, all maps had 100+ Queues tonight, i got down to 28 and BAM server DC, had to queue again, took about 90 mins and when i get into the BL there are like 50 AFK players at spawn.

EB tonight never went under 120 Q that i seen before i logged off.

For the most part its going to be the Double XP week that will push queues up, when most ppl get the mount they wont come back.

@Lahmia.2193 said:Well hop into Eotm whilst you wait. Sure you can't quite do everything for warclaw, but the map was made for those stuck in queue.

Warclaw isn't why I pay WvW and never will be .. I dislike the idea of it being there anyway.EotM is nothing but a karma train procession, and yeah I have been in and out of it all evening.. but it gets stale real fast, there is only so much PvD one can bare in their.EotM has always been a failmap for anything other than Karma

Archived