Warclaw Bug - no dismount possible

Shanrai.6875

Just wanted to bring to attention that there is a bug where you cant dismount anymore, having your normal skillset of the weapon used when you mounted up, but still being able to use the dodge skills of the warclaw. It seems that this bug appears randomly when mounting up.

Only way to get rid of the bug is to change map, which is somewhat problematic currently.

I already filled a bug report and have seen some other players having this bug.

can confirm this bug exists, here is a video showing it in action.

it is a pretty broken bug since u are essentially unkillable with the 3 dodges (that go super far), and able to use ur skills still. And since death doesn't fix it, players keep this bugged state until they change map. The only downside is that you can't change your skills or swap weapons, and can't interact with anything (npc, res etc.). That being said, it is a pretty hilarious bug as well.

I already wrote in my first post: Only changing your map gets rid of the bug. After getting killed/suicide you're still bugged on your mount.

You can see it in the video Natar.3671 posted, near the end of the video he dies and gets resurrected - still bugged.

Archived