[Suggestion] Wardrobe Templates - Ability to Save Armor Appearance Customizations

I'd like to request a wardrobe template function that would allow us to save the customizations we make to our armors using outfits, skins and dyes, so that we can switch between saved appearances easily.

Like many players, I tend to switch skins and dyes and would like to be able to load old saved appearances that I've created. For example, if I create a Halloween-themed look for my armor using various skins and dyes, I'd like to be able to save that look as a template so I can switch it after Halloween, but still be able to load it next year. Currently I save appearance information in a document on my desktop and it's a hassle to remake my winter/spring/holiday/whatever appearances.

Templates would be saved per character to address any issues with different classes, races, and armor skin types (light, medium, and heavy).

Edit: it would still use transmutation charges to switch your appearance, or rather, to make the template you select your current look.

• 1 month later...

I support this. Really think that the wardrobe needs this option.I change my appearance quite often as I come up with other fancy-looking sets but using trans stones and changing the entire set is a bit expensive.... it makes you think thrice, and you maybe end up not changing it because of this.... :confused:2-3 sets would be just enough as Anet needs the money anyway, the pieces would need to be re-transed with stones however when both 2 sets are in use, one would need to go if you want a new one.

@Kitsune.4315 said:I support this. Really think that the wardrobe needs this option.I change my appearance quite often as I come up with other fancy-looking sets but using trans stones and changing the entire set is a bit expensive.... it makes you think thrice, and you maybe end up not changing it because of this.... :confused:2-3 sets would be just enough as Anet needs the money anyway, the pieces would need to be re-transed with stones however when both 2 sets are in use, one would need to go if you want a new one.

Plus the template is a good idea as well.

Rift offers the players up to 79 wardrobe slots (each slot for a complete look). First one is free, with others costing in-game currency. I know Anet is not about to give us free things or things for gold, but they could monetize such a system. Why not, Anet? Offer your players some flexibility!

Archived