Warclaw Perfect Fit Achievement — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Warclaw Perfect Fit Achievement

I have the Warclaw and now I am working on the perfect fit achievement.
I tried many times sitting in the box at the blue catmander and it did not count.
I kept trying different spots in the box and nothing.

Comments

• banshee.9328banshee.9328 Member ✭✭

You have to be on mount to get achievement. But guess what...mount are not allowed there :D

• jediwolf.8724jediwolf.8724 Member ✭✭✭

I was thinking that, but I thought they made it so you just sit in the box

• The two WvW steps of that achievement are stalled for now. We'll just have to wait for ANet to decide how they want to fix it.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Bloodstealer.5978Bloodstealer.5978 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:
    The two WvW steps of that achievement are stalled for now. We'll just have to wait for ANet to decide how they want to fix it.

When you say 2 steps.. I guess you mean both the catmander steps.. good to know as getting to those Catty's is a pain at the best of times..

Life is what YOU make it... NOT what others tell you!

EDIT.. As I cant edit previous posts... Where in the heck is the box in the Grove.. no idea where any prisoners are in there, then again probably not been in the Grove for more than a few minutes ever aside form story and map rush completion :)

• Katastroff.1045Katastroff.1045 Member ✭✭✭

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:
    The two WvW steps of that achievement are stalled for now. We'll just have to wait for ANet to decide how they want to fix it.

Its more of a matter of when then how.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:
    EDIT.. As I cant edit previous posts... Where in the heck is the box in the Grove.. no idea where any prisoners are in there, then again probably not been in the Grove for more than a few minutes ever aside form story and map rush completion :)

Lowest level, in the caves in/near Nightshade.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:

Lowest level, in the caves in/near Nightshade.

Yep cheers Inc, I got it.. it was in one of those obvious places I never thought to look in.. obviously :)

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ha ha. I even had trouble finding it again, when I took someone else there.
    One of the less obvious locations.

Glad it worked out for you. :)

• Please post instructions on how to get credit for The Warclaw Perfect Fit achievement for the blue and yellow catmander items for those of us who visited these places but didn't receive credit for either. After much effort, I was finally able to visit both sites on March 7th but didn't receive credit for either. I have screen shots of each site if needed as proof.

• I tried it earlier and I wasn't able to use a mount at the box.

Fort Aspenwood forever!
    36 characters!

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2019

@Ethereal Reaper.3687 said:
    Please post instructions on how to get credit for The Warclaw Perfect Fit achievement for the blue and yellow catmander items for those of us who visited these places but didn't receive credit for either.

There currently is no way to get those two. Only the Gods know what the devs were thinking while creating these impossible achievements.

• Still no go. About the only good thing is you can get the minis and the catmander tag if you're so inclined (but at 300G, not worth it for me).

• jediwolf.8724jediwolf.8724 Member ✭✭✭

Yup just read it. Probably on Tuesday.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.