Artificer needed for The Dreamer for Vial of Cadmium Salt or bug?

Hey,

I am working on The Dreamer, in wiki it says I need a jeweler and huntsman for this, but I can't make Vial of Cadmium Salt on either. The item says it is used by artificer and huntsman. Do you need 3 crafting skills for this weapon or is it a bug?

Thank you!

Siah

@"Siah.8769" Secondary point: the wiki is not a definitive reference to the game. It is the official wiki, linked to the game by the /wiki command, but ArenaNet staff do not write the content. Players like you and I wrote all the information you read there (indeed, if you find modifications to pages by "cynique", that's me). If there's a mismatch between what the wiki says and what the game does, it's probably erroneous or out-dated information on the wiki rather than a bug in the game.

crafting legendary weapons, and acquiring gen1 precursors through achievement require a mixed bag of crafting professions, so make sure you have all the crafting professions at least 400 because the items are account bound on crafting

just listing an example for each crafting profession

400 Weaponsmith = Gift of Metal for multiple weapons400 Huntsmen = Gift of Wood for multiple weapons400 Artificer = Gift of Energy for multiple weapons

400 Armorsmith = Gift of Light for Sunrise400 Leatherworker = Gift of Nature for Kudzu400 Tailor = Gift of History for Flameseeker Prophecies

400 Jeweler = Unicorn Statue for Dreamer400 Chef = Gift of Color for Bitfrost75 Scribe = Rough Paper for Binding of Ipos' precursors (optional, since you can just buy it off TP)

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:@"Siah.8769" Secondary point: the wiki is not a definitive reference to the game. It is the official wiki, linked to the game by the /wiki command, but ArenaNet staff do not write the content. Players like you and I wrote all the information you read there (indeed, if you find modifications to pages by "cynique", that's me). If there's a mismatch between what the wiki says and what the game does, it's probably erroneous or out-dated information on the wiki rather than a bug in the game.

I didn't know that. I usually make a donation to wiki because I use it so much, but the Guild Wars wiki doesn't have a donate button, so I figured it was managed by Anet.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:But, since you can purchase 'The Lover' on the TP, Artificer is not required to craft 'The Dreamer'. Thus, the Wiki is accurate in this case.Had the Wiki not specified you need Artificer to craft 'The Lover', then that would have been a 'bug/inaccurate information'.

Well you can also buy The Dreamer on tp, so I personally don't really see why it isn't stated there.

Archived