When will there be underwater mounts?

@Pirindolo.9427 said:

@huluobo.7036 said:There is too little content about underwater, underwater should add more world boss

Are you talking about underwater mounts or underwater world bosses?

For the first one, we don't really need them. Skimmer could have the option to switch surface/UW on demand.

I think OP means both.I'm fine with either an adjusted Skimmer, or a shark like mount.But i don't think a skimmer works in terms of lore, since they evolved from fish to gliding in the deserts

For a world boss..Maybe something like a krait leader doing big magic?

I wouldn't be surprised if they added an underwater mount (ages from now though). Maybe something cute like a seal or scary like a shark.

But first and foremost; underwater content just feels bad in its current state. Clunky... movement is awkward. They tweaked some underwater skills a while ago but it just ain't fun, for me anyway.

Second is underwater content that's worth playing & engaging... world boss sounds cool.

One thing that stood out was they stopped doing BL skin for underwater weps ages ago... I just don't see them addressing this kind of gameplay anytime soon, or until we finally face the so called deep sea dragon... o' mighty Bubbles.

The Skimmer just needs to be able to dive, water is already its purpose, and it could have shark skins.

@derd.6413 said:probably after they make underwater half way decent.

They already did a ton of work on underwater, its just most of it went unnoticed. This has included entirely new skill sets (like Revenant's Trident), lots of fixes, more skills available underwater, slight improvements in movement and casting, and more.

And I'm sure that more will be done over time, its just been a very slow process.

Alot of people just don't like 3D combat and blame the underwater system for their own frustration, while many games on the market still have empty water areas that simply drown you when you step into them, sometimes as if they were lava..

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@derd.6413 said:probably after they make underwater half way decent.

They already did a ton of work on underwater, its just most of it went unnoticed. This has included entirely new skill sets (like Revenant's Trident), lots of fixes, more skills available underwater, slight improvements in movement and casting, and more.

And I'm sure that more will be done over time, its just been a very slow process.

while things have improved there's still tons of traits and skills that don't work underwater and some UW weapons are painfully outdated. they've made progress but they're still far from done.

and i just don't see an UW mount (or even mayor content) before all of that is fixed

Archived