if you waiting for queue please join EoTM

Knighthonor.4061

@Knighthonor.4061 said:EoTM needs more players.It doesn't, really. If there are too many for a map, it forms an overflow. Naturally, when such an overflow appears, it will be initially empty. That's a good time to use LFG to help populate it.

if you waiting for queue please join EoTMDecent suggestion, regardless of the reasons.

@SexyMofo.8923 said:Queues are empty after 1 day.

It's more complicated than that. Queues were empty after Tuesday's patch and filled up rapidly to 40-50 per map in NA, eventually calming down around 11 pm ANet time. They were similarly empty Wednesday morning (24 hours after patch) but by prime time, they were back up to 40+ per map, then dropping again by 10 pm ANet time. I imagine, it will take a few more days before we see a return to the pre-patch equilibrium.

As a side note, I'm told that EU queues the night before the patch were in the 90s and 100s, perhaps as people scrambled to earn skirmish tickets in time for the Warclaw's introduction.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:As a side note, I'm told that EU queues the night before the patch were in the 90s and 100s, perhaps as people scrambled to earn skirmish tickets in time for the Warclaw's introduction.

Dzagonur/abaddon: shortly after the patch came, all maps queue of 70. At prime time (~1-2h later) every map 100-120 queue. But it only took around 90 Minutes to join a map. At the end of the evening, 23:00 (UTC+1), queues were around 50.Yesterday at primetime we still had 70 queues on all borders. However, after 60-90 Minutes the first border was without queue, while others were at 20.One map had queue and no commander, but the roamers still somehow flipped keeps constantly. Probably since the enemy had a zerg and we engaged on all objects simultaneously. ;)

So, I guess, it will be better in the next couple days.

Archived