Warclaw has made WvW more enjoyable/fun for Me. Thanks ANET.

Alver Lyko.4693

I can't speak for others like those who have the superior ability to speak for everyone.I can only speak for myself, and for me, the Warclaw mount has made WvW so much more fun than before.The added fun for me comes from the speed increase to get from point to point, to reach battles faster, to defend/attack places faster. Others may not enjoy this, but I do.Less sightseeing, more fighting, which coincidentally, is why I didn't super like mounts in PvE. It robbed that slow sightseeing fun I enjoyed before mounts were added.But for WvW, there really isn't that much sights to sightsee, since that isn't the point of the game.Coincidentally, seeing mounts run around, whether allies or opponets or together, is actually a nice sight to see, though Im sure the novelty of seeing them will fade eventually.But this new feel of the game is something I think I will enjoy for a very long time.WvW feels like a brand new game again, and even feels more fun for me now than the other online games (not GW2, non MMO) that are out now. If only GW2 was new, I think more people would play WvW with the added "ARCADINESS" the mount has added.

Thank you Anet. Hope you can keep continue to support GW2 with new fun things.

Archived