The BEST fix for Warclaw

Lonecap.4105

Remove the stomp and replace it with a dismount. This would allow for interesting counterplays. Instead of finishing downs, the focus could be more about clever use of evades and using the engage to force players off the mount with an accurately placed Battlemaul.

Credit to @MUDse.7623 for suggesting this idea in another topic I made.

@Raymond Lukes.6305 This is the best solution to making the Warclaw tolerable for WvW players. Please seriously consider this suggestion.

Best fix for warclown would be to delete it from wvw. Its terribly unbalanced and all it does, is it makes ques full of pve players who dont care about wvw - they just want their new shiny mount. Meanwhile they take space for the ppl who are wvwers and want to play for their server, but they cant because theres a kitten 100Q full of people who then afk at the spawn and spam chat, instead of contributing to the server effort.

@sarkysek.1085 said:Best fix for warclown would be to delete it from wvw. Its terribly unbalanced and all it does, is it makes ques full of pve players who dont care about wvw - they just want their new shiny mount. Meanwhile they take space for the ppl who are wvwers and want to play for their server, but they cant because theres a kitten 100Q full of people who then afk at the spawn and spam chat, instead of contributing to the server effort.

You know they wont remove it, so we are trying our best to find diff ways to fix it, in order to keep the game mode viable for all kind of players, i agree with you, but anet wont do it, they need the money from skins, so lets try to stop being that chaotic, lets work together for a fix, because so far i already lost my motivation to keep playing wvw.You can check a lot of other threads with a lot more possitive feedback, i understand your frustration but in that way you wont be able to help us.

@sarkysek.1085 said:Best fix for warclown would be to delete it from wvw. Its terribly unbalanced and all it does, is it makes ques full of pve players who dont care about wvw - they just want their new shiny mount. Meanwhile they take space for the ppl who are wvwers and want to play for their server, but they cant because theres a kitten 100Q full of people who then afk at the spawn and spam chat, instead of contributing to the server effort.

Mimimimimimimimimijust wait 3-5 days and the pve players gone.

@bluberblasen.9684 said:

Mimimimimimimimimijust wait 3-5 days and the pve players gone.

I don't think queues are the only thing they had an issue with.

Archived