Warclaw Health Bug [Help Needed Testing]

Duckota.4769

Okay so I will try to keep this short. On most of my toons my mount has just over 12k health. However on my mesmer and my elementalist they both get 10,972 when mounted. I've talked to BenP about it and he isn't quite sure why that would be. I have a suspicion it may be related to light armor classes, but I do not have a necromancer to test. If anyone else encounters this can you please share what class you are on and any information you may find relevant so we can try to get to the bottom of why this is happening? It would be much appreicated.

oPRkbxC.jpg

Just tested in necro/reaper and i have 10.972 too, i already mentioned this bug here https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/70475/warclaw-feedbackwhen a friend on ele pointed out to me on first day

Edit: my soulbeast also just tested and it have 12.069

Edit 2: just tested all the classes and only necro/mesmer/ele are having 10k, its for sure light armor problem.Maybe some other stats is also playing a hidden role here and we dont realize yet, i really hope that some classes arent getting dmg reduction like toughness....

@"Mechanix.9315" said:Just tested in necro/reaper and i have 10.972 too, i already mentioned this bug here https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/70475/warclaw-feedbackwhen a friend on ele pointed out to me on first day

Edit 2: just tested all the classes and only necro/mesmer/ele are having 10k, its for sure light armor problem.Maybe some other stats is also playing a hidden role here and we dont realize yet, i really hope that some classes arent getting dmg reduction like toughness....

Yeah its definitely going on with my soulbeast and wasn't earlier but I think it for sure is more common in light armor. Hopefully we can get more people to share if its happening to them and connect the dots. My mirage it was happening on is full berserker and my tempest full minstrel. My soulbeast was mixed marauder/berserker. I'm not sure stats matter however in recreating the bug.

@Duckota.4769 said:

@"Mechanix.9315" said:Just tested in necro/reaper and i have 10.972 too, i already mentioned this bug here
when a friend on ele pointed out to me on first day

Yeah its definitely going on with my soulbeast and wasn't earlier but I think it for sure is more common in light armor. Hopefully we can get more people to share if its happening to them and connect the dots. My mirage it was happening on is full berserker and my tempest full minstrel. My soulbeast was mixed marauder/berserker. I'm not sure stats matter however in recreating the bug.

I have multiples characters with diff gear i can test that in 1 minute, but already can tell you my soulbeast have your same stats, and my ele was marauder.

Anyway im not sure what kind of "contact" do you have with Ben, but if we have to do the testing for them should be cool if you can at least comunicate to them that we need some cooperation too. I dont mind to help, i been doing it always, and more harder than ever now, since its affecting my fav gamemode, but we need to feel not abandoned you know.

No more testing needed, i actually found out already, and this is huge LOL

all my characters have the mount at 10k hp, except the ones that i have durability runes.

10% maximum health from rune is affecting the mount, i just removed 1 piece of armor and my soulbeast went back to 10k, i equip then 12k

I dont even want to think what other stats from runes or gear are affecting, this is really broken.

@"Mechanix.9315" said:No more testing needed, i actually found out already, and this is huge LOL

all my characters have the mount at 10k hp, except the ones that i have durability runes.

10% maximum health from rune is affecting the mount, i just removed 1 piece of armor and my soulbeast went back to 10k, i equip then 12k

I dont even want to think what other stats from runes or gear are affecting, this is really broken.

Interesting. Good find.

I've let him know you solved it :)

Archived