[EU][PvX] Brurranian Knights - Join the Order, smite heretics and pet all the furries!

Kreateer.3205

Some short points about our Order:

• We're a PvX guild (meaning we kick ass indiscriminately puts on sunglasses :sunglasses: ) currently focusing on increasing our member count (need some quality necrotic brothas amongst others) and gearing up for some hardcore jaw-dropping, eye-popping raid and WvW action!

• We're a new guild and we nurture our guild hall (Windswept Haven) like a sand-ridden djinn baby! Don't expect much from it just yet (guild buffs, arena etc.)!

• ~~We're always looking to help new players and we have a habit of collecting them, so if you're a new player looking for a cool guild to join, know that we'll take very good care of you! Fufufu :smirk: ~~

• We're currently farming for the Warclaw mount as is like 99% of all players and guilds, so if you need help with that just join up with us!

• Our members are an awesome bunch always looking to help, chat or screw around!...That pretty much sums it up, yeah. oof

• We have a Discord server! Who needs TeamSpeak when you have this baby, amirite?! Heh, well you can find our discord inv. link right here: Click me (when you join, mention me - I like the spam :D)

• If you're feeling extra serious, you can fill out this optional guild recruitment form that I'll seriously check to see how serious you seriously are! Click me!

If you need any extra info. or a guild invite, post here or over on our Discord! Will see you awesome people in-game! :smiley:

UPDATE 20/03/2019: We're now looking for a bit more experienced GW2 players to help us rise up and continue helping new and returning players!Seriously, we're too popular wtf :sweat_smile:The 'optional' form is now mandatory for anyone interested in joining! You can find it here: Click me!

@AwesomeOutlaw.3052 said:Idk whether I missed it totally but what server will you be playing WvW on? I mainly roam as well as occasionally zerg and looking for friends to play with (on Aurora Glade atm).

You didn't miss it. We play on Vabbi, but it's not as often as I'd like. We have slightly more people interested in PvP than WvW, but we do both at random.

If you're interested, pop me a mention on our Discord ^^

Archived