Please remove the "No Mount Use" debuff from HoT-only accounts

Shadowcat.2680

HoT-only accounts cannot get rid of this icon as they have no access to the Warclaw mastery (I'd gladly sacrifice a point to be rid of it). The debuff advertises to enemies that you don't have PoF and can't mount up to pursue/escape.

I'd be happier with the debuff if PoF-only accounts had a "No Glider Use" icon, but that's not the case.

@"Shadowcat.2680" said:HoT-only accounts cannot get rid of this icon as they have no access to the Warclaw mastery (I'd gladly sacrifice a point to be rid of it). The debuff advertises to enemies that you don't have PoF and can't mount up to pursue/escape.

I'd be happier with the debuff if PoF-only accounts had a "No Glider Use" icon, but that's not the case.

Very interesting. I bet that is something what wasn't considered during development. There is no need for an icon on the buff bar to tell a player why they can't mount, a simple message flashed across the screen "plz buy moar GW2 naow" would be fine.

Despite all the criticisms levied at ANET for not having a test server, etc, some times issues are only uncovered after it goes live. Good thing we have these forums to give feedback :+1:

Archived