Fall of Abaddon Fractal (spoilers)

I would like it - or any fractal that has a base in the current world. I know they aren't real, but they're supposed to be related to or based off something real. Solid ocean is cantha, aquatic some human place near the ocean so also probably cantha, the chaos isles actually ARE based off multiple things and kind of nothing, nightmare the tower in kryta, snowblind somewhere far shiverpeaks.. what else? Where is the cliff side fractal from? The grawl volcano one? I'd like some like that except they get answers at some point

@Fenom.9457 said:I would like it - or any fractal that has a base in the current world. I know they aren't real, but they're supposed to be related to or based off something real. Solid ocean is cantha, aquatic some human place near the ocean so also probably cantha, the chaos isles actually ARE based off multiple things and kind of nothing, nightmare the tower in kryta, snowblind somewhere far shiverpeaks.. what else? Where is the cliff side fractal from? The grawl volcano one? I'd like some like that except they get answers at some point

Cliffside is where you find out you killed Arkk's dad. So a future pseudospace in the mists.Not certain on the grawl one but i'd assume somewhere in the north.

Archived