What class has a big boss reflect damage ability?

I've seen this over the past year or so at Jungle Wurm in Caledon. Maybe every 1 in 10 times I go to the event. Someone has some sort of ability on themselves, or an ability that is shared with people that gives a lot of people a reflect, that causes a 'huge' reflection of damage back on the wurm when it does that uncoil move. It's like 5-7% of it's damage that gets wipe out in one shot.

I was wondering if anyone might know what ability/trait/etc that is?

On attacks that are reflectable; Mesmer utility skill Feedback, a purple dome or Guardian utility skill Wall of Reflection ( a clear rectangle) would be the most common. Firebrand tome 3 Valiant Bulwark ( a yellow dome) is also a noticeable effect reflect.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Pretty sure the projectile from the wurm OP is referring to is not reflectable ...

Ah ha! I am in fact wrong. Since the wurm is a daily today and I happened to use my mesmer for it.

ImgurThe reason I thought they were unreflectable is that when I tried it before I still saw the spikes/projectiles flying out but I didn't check my combat log.

Archived