Internet slowed while playing

Hi Guys,

I seem to have a problem for a very long time now but I decided to ask here as I could not find related info on the net so far.I have a very good Internet connection, BUT, when I play gw2, (even though the game runs absolutely smoothly and perfectly) all other things that use internet are slowed down. Example: I am playing gw2 and I need to check a video guide: complete stuttering. I am not talking about light fps drops. It is literally frame by frame, and automatically scales down to lowest resolution and still can see the video in like 2 FPS. When I try use the browser for anything else (check guides on the net, or another website, the wiki, anything) it takes minutes for it to load.

I do not have this problem with any other games, nor any other MMO-s, I also play Wow and somestimes Eso, but Gw2 is the only game that gives me this problem. I tried running in windowed, in borderless windowed mode (heard somewhere that it might help), but no difference.

It is driving me crazy, if anyone has any ideas how to fix this please let me know, thank you!

• 3 years later...