Messed up all the settings

Hi everyone. I hope this is the correct forum to be in. This afternoon I was trying to get across the windy bridge in the Priory mission. I finally turned my gamma up/down/brighter so I could see better.

It worked, but, afterward, when I turned my gamma back to where I thought it was, my whole game looked...off.

So I started playing with settings, all the settings, and got very, very, very confused.

I then looked up YouTube Tutorials on settings and got even more confused...I guess because I am not sure how powerful my system is, and the tutorials all said what settings you use depend on your the strength of your graphics card.

I do not play in large groups, nor do I join Zergs. I play open world and enjoy the beauty of the world around me. I also like looking at other people's characters.

So, can someone help me with which settings I am supposed to be playing this beautiful game with????

What I have is an Omen Desktop 870-2247th generation Intel Corei5-7400 processorNvidia GeForce GTX10608 GB DDR4-2133 SDRam Memory

What my settings are now...DPI Scaling-UncheckedFull Screen Gamma-0.73Animation-HighAntialiasing-SMAA HighEnvironment-HighLOD Distance-UltraReflections-AllTextures-HighRender Sampling-NativeShadows-HighShaders-HighPostprocessing -LowCharacter Model Limit-MediumCharacter Model Quality-Highest

The others are all checked...Ambient OcculsionBest Texture FilteringDepth BlurEffect LODHigh Res Character Textures.

Thank you in advance.Lisa.

Archived